Monday 5 September 2011

Ashley Tisdale


Ashley Tisdale is known to work hard on her figure, hitting the gym regularly to achieve her movie star body.Ashely Tisdale may no longer be leading the pack on the CW's Hellcats, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have anything to cheer about.Ashley Tisdale of the channel's High School Musical fame, took the star out for a belated birthday dinner.



Name:Ashley Michelle Tisdale
Profession:Actress, best known for her roles as Maddie, the candy counter girl at the Tipton Hotel on the Disney Channel's situation comedy The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and as Sharpay in the High School Musical Movies.
Birthday:July 2, 1985

Ashley was discovered at her hometown mall in Monmouth County when she was three. She sang at the White House when she was twelve years old.Fresh off of unveiling her Got Milk? "Be Strong" campaign poster, Ashley Tisdale was busy tending to her health and beauty upkeep in Studio City, CA on Thursday (September 1).

Looking colorful and cute in a pink sleeveless top with a purple sports bra underneath and black tights, the 26-year-old first hit the gym for a little exercise before heading to a local nail salon for a mani-pedi treatment.

I love change, and I love changing my hair. But it was strange to look in the mirror and think 'Who is this girl?'

I loved my long brown curls, but most mean girls look like this, don't they?...The blond thing...it's the stereotype of a popular mean girl.

I feel like people expect a lot out of girls, like you're supposed to know who you are and what you want out of life right now. Some girls know. I did. But lots of people don't know. You have to try a lot of things and not worry about what people are thinking. Fans might think I'm mean or shallow, like Sharpay, in real life, but I don't care. The mean girl is in every school. People relate to her even if they don't like her.

I helped put together Sharpay's look, and I wanted it to be over-the-top, flashy, attention-getting, because that's her. But she has a heart. You never know what someone is about. People look at me and think I'm a young teen. I'm 21!

I moved from New Jersey to California, so I know what it feels like being the new girl trying to figure it all out. There was this girl in the popular group who was jealous of me, even though I bought my own clothes and car-my parents didn't give them to me. I never told people in school I was an actress. I am a girl, and acting is my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment